Referral ProgramPlease be advised that due to COVID-19, all 2020 summer day camps have been suspended. As a result, our Referral Program will be suspended until our regular programs are resumed.
We have many amazing True North families who go out of their way to spread the word about our upcoming programs and enlist friends to register with them. As a thank you to those families who refer us new participants in our programs, we have created a referral program! Families will receive credits that can be used toward future programs with us for each family that they refer.
- What you do: recruit some friends to register along with your child
- What your friends do: when signing up online or over the phone, put down your name as their referral source
- What you receive in return: each time a family puts your name down as their referral source at the time of registering, you will receive a $30 credit toward any future camp or clinic with us - it does not expire
- What happens next: at the end of the season (see the season list below), you will receive an email with an account of the credit that you have earned to date, which you can use by calling us in the office (416-619-1224)
- Fall Season - Sept to Dec
- Winter Season - Jan to April
- Spring Season - May to June
- Summer Season - July to August
The fine print:
- Credits cannot be used retroactively to receive a refund for programs you have already paid for and cannot be paid out for cash
- Only one family can receive a credit for each registration (if multiple names are entered, the first name will receive the credit)
- Referrals must be entered at the time of registering in order to count toward the credit accrual
- You cannot obtain credits for referring yourself - the referral must be a separate account