For Mini Camps, you will be sent the cancellation policy directly when invoiced. It can also be found in the FAQ section of our Mini Camps page.
The following is our cancellation policy for Fall T-Ball Instructional Leagues:
- Cancellations by Participants - In the event a participant would like to cancel their registration in a fall t-ball league program, whether before or after the program has started, a full credit for the amount paid (or pro-rated if the program has already started) will be provided. No refunds will be provided to cancellations requested by participants at any time.
- Cancellations by True North - In the event True North has to cancel all or part of a program, for any reason whatsoever, the following credit / refund policy will apply:
- Partial session cancellation (i.e. inclement weather presents itself mid-way through a session one week) = no credits or refunds provided
- 1 - 2 full sessions cancelled = a credit for the cancelled sessions will be provided
- 3 - 5 full sessions cancelled = families can elect to receive either a credit or refund for the cancelled sessions
Please note that credits are transferable among siblings, can be used for any of our future programs and never expire.
Our fall programs take place outdoors and will run in both rain and shine, as long as it is safe to do so.