Baseball / T-Ball Clinics
We offer instructional Baseball / T-Ball programs for boys and girls ages 4 - 13 of all skill levels throughout the school year! Our goal is to improve each player's skills, with an emphasis on fun, fair play and teamwork.
This fall we are offering outdoor T-Ball instructional leagues, which give players the opportunity to be a part of a team while still developing their baseball skills! Each week our outstanding coaches will spend approximately 20 - 30 minutes on skill-development drills, with the rest of the time spent on game-play.
Check out our fall schedule below for more information! Registration for our fall programs will open to the general public on August 20th. If you were registered for a spring T-Ball program that was cancelled, please do not wait until August 20th to sign up, but instead email us ASAP to secure your spot for the fall.
Please stay tuned for more information regarding our 2020 - 2021 indoor winter clinic schedules, which are currently TBD in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
True North Sports Camps’ baseball programs are run by North Toronto Baseball Camp, which was started by the founders of True North Sports Camps. A staple in the Toronto community since 2007.
Fall Schedule (outdoors)
|Clinic ID||Program||Day||Dates||Ages||Start Time||End Time||No. of Sessions||Location||Price (+HST)||Sign Up!|
|1||T-Ball Instructional League||Sunday||Sep 13 - Oct 11||4 to 5||9:45am||10:45am||5||Lawrence Park C.I||$150||Waitlist|
|2||T-Ball Instructional League||Sunday||Sep 13 - Oct 11||6 to 7||12:15pm||1:15pm||5||Lawrence Park C.I||$150||Waitlist|
|3||T-Ball Instructional League||Sunday||Sep 13 - Oct 11||4 to 5||11:00am||12:00pm||5||Lawrence Park C.I||$150||Waitlist|
*Please note that Clinic ID 2 has been moved permanently to the 12:15pm - 1:15pm time slot. All families that are registered have been notified via email.*
COVID-19 Health and Safety Policies
- All staff and participants will be required to complete a questionnaire before each session including the following:
- Upon sign-in and sign-out, parents and guardians will be asked their name to allow for contact tracing in the event it is required.
- Whenever possible, all participants and staff will be required to physically distance by at least 2 metres from one another. This applies within their designated group / team as well as from other participants and coaches in the program. Unfortunately, when working with young children, it will not always be possible to maintain physical distancing. However, our staff will do their best to enforce physical distancing and we will plan our programming accordingly. In situations where staff and participants are unable to physically distance (i.e. when a player is waiting on base), we will be sure to minimize prolonged contact.
- Cancellations by Participants - In the event a participant would like to cancel their registration in a fall t-ball league program, whether before or after the program has started, a full credit for the amount paid (or pro-rated if the program has already started) will be provided. No refunds will be provided to cancellations requested by participants at any time.
- Cancellations by True North - In the event True North has to cancel all or part of a program, for any reason whatsoever, the following credit / refund policy will apply:
- Partial session cancellation (i.e. inclement weather presents itself mid-way through a session one week) = no credits or refunds provided
- 1 - 2 full sessions cancelled = a credit for the cancelled sessions will be provided
- 3 - 5 full sessions cancelled = families can elect to receive either a credit or refund for the cancelled sessions
Please note that credits are transferable among siblings, can be used for any of our future programs and never expire.
Our fall programs take place outdoors in both rain and shine. As we do not have access to indoor facilities to use for programming, there are two circumstances in which we will cancel a session due to inclement weather:
(1) poor field conditions (large puddles, extremely slippery conditions, etc.);
(2) severe weather (heavy rain with limited visibility, thunder/lightning, very strong winds, etc.).
If a session is cancelled before it begins, one of our Directors will contact parents via email as soon as possible. If you do not hear from us in advance, please assume the program is going ahead as scheduled. Our staff may decide to cancel a session on-site if field conditions worsen or severe weather presents itself during a program. In that case, our coaches will ensure the safety of all participants and telephone parents to arrange for early pick-up.