We offer instructional baseball programs for boys and girls ages 4 - 13 of all skill levels throughout the school year! Our goal is to improve each player's skills, with an emphasis on fun, fair play and teamwork.
Our T-Ball and Baseball programs starting in September will be outdoors on the diamond. We will head indoors starting in October where we run a variety of drills, competitions, and modified games allowing participants to experience all aspects of the game while focusing each week on developing different skills.
Check out our fall schedule below for more information! Registration is now open.
True North Sports Camps’ baseball programs are run by North Toronto Baseball Camp, which was started by the founders of True North Sports Camps. A staple in the Toronto community since 2007.
Fall Schedule (indoors & outdoors - please see our Weather Policy below)
|Clinic ID||Program||Day||Dates||Ages||Start Time||End Time||No. of Sessions||Indoor/Outdoor||Location||Price||Sign Up!|
|1||T-Ball||Sunday||Sept 8 - 29||4 to 6||9:45am||10:45am||4||Outdoor||Lawrence Park Collegiate||$120||Register|
|2||Baseball||Sunday||Sept 8 - 29||6 to 10||11:00am||12:30pm||4||Outdoor||Lawrence Park Collegiate||$140||Register|
|3||Baseball||Wednesday||Oct 2 - Dec 4*||6 to 10||6:00pm||7:20pm||8||Indoor||St. Clements School||$280||Register|
|4||Baseball||Wednesday||Oct 2 - Dec 4*||9 to 13||7:30pm||8:50pm||8||Indoor||St. Clements School||$280||Register|
Each clinic is priced differently to reflect the number of weeks and length of each session - see the schedule above for details. Please click here for information about our cancellation policy and payment options.
Pricing Note: Registration fees are subject to 13% HST
Our September programs take place outdoors in both rain and shine! As we do not have access to indoor facilities to use for programming in the case of inclement weather, there are two circumstances in which we will cancel a program:
- (1) Poor Field Conditions (large puddles, extremely slippery conditions, etc.)
- (2) Severe Weather (heavy rain with limited visibility, thunder/lightning, very strong winds, etc.)
If a session is cancelled before it begins, one of our Directors will contact parents via email as soon as possible. If you do not hear from us in advance, please assume the program is going ahead as scheduled. Our staff may decide to cancel a session on-site if field conditions worsen or severe weather presents itself during a program. In that case, our coaches will ensure the safety of all participants and telephone parents to arrange for early pick-up.
If a session is cancelled before it has started or within the first half, we will try our best to schedule a makeup session. If that is not possible, families will receive a credit for the full session, which can be used toward any camp or clinic with us in the future (there is no expiry). If a session is cancelled during the second half, we will try to make up the missed time during another session, but no credit or refund will be provided.