Etobicoke Multi Sport Camp
True North Multi-Sport Camp in Etobicoke is a recreational day camp for boys and girls ages 4 to 12 years old at Rosethorn Junior School. Our goal is to expose campers to a wide variety of sports in order to develop fundamental movement and sport skills with an emphasis on fun, fair play and teamwork. Operating Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., we offer various sports and activities including cooperative, territory and target games as well as:
- Flag Football
- Ball Hockey
Join us for an active week where campers get to try out a variety of different sports!
|Week #||2024 Dates||Age||Day||Drop Off||Pick Up||Location||
Early Bird Price/Week
|1*||July 2 - 5||4 - 12||Tues - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||Rosethorn Junior School||$285.60 +HST||Register|
|2||July 8 - 12||4 - 12||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||Rosethorn Junior School||$357 +HST||Register|
|3||July 15 - 19||4 - 12||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||Rosethorn Junior School||$357 +HST||Register|
|4||July 22 - 26||4 - 12||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||Rosethorn Junior School||$357 +HST||Register|
|5||July 29 - Aug 2||4 - 12||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||Rosethorn Junior School||$357 +HST||Register|
|6*||Aug 6 - 9||4 - 12||Tues - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||Rosethorn Junior School||$285.60 +HST||Register|
|7||Aug 12 - 16||4 - 12||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||Rosethorn Junior School||$357 +HST||Register|
*Indicates a 4-day week due to Canada Day Long Weekend (Monday, July 1) and The Civic Holiday (Monday, August 5)
Take advantage of our Early Bird pricing of $357/week (+HST) available until January 15th!
Week 1 (July 2 - 5) and 6 (August 6 - 9) are short four-day weeks due to Canada Day long weekend (Monday, July 1) the Civic Holiday (Monday, August 5). As a result, the pricing for this week will be prorated accordingly.
- We offer Multi-Sibling and Multi-Week discounts. A discount of $75 will be applied to the second week/sibling registration. Any additional registration after the second week/sibling registration will be discounted $75.
- Note that these discounts will be applied between different sports camps and locations (ie. Baseball, Flag Football, Multi-Sport, Soccer and Basketball) but if you're registering in a separate transaction the discount will not automatically apply and you will need to call us at (416) 619-1224 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure the discount is correctly applied.
- You have the option to defer payment until May 1st. Payment will not be required in full until May 1st.
- Drop your child off as early as 8AM and pick-up between 4PM - 5PM for an additional $75(+HST)/week per child.
- Applicable Taxes: all fees are subject to 13% HST
- Please click here for information about our cancellation policy and payment options.
While most of the time at camp will be spent outdoors, in case it rains, we have access to Rosethorn where we are able to do indoor activities and stay dry!
- Camp T-Shirt
- FUN Fridays
- Prizes and Giveaways
- Outstanding Coaches
What to Bring
- Lunch: Campers must bring their own lunches and snacks. Please note we are a nut-free camp.
- Sunscreen and hat.
- Athletic clothing
- Running Shoes
- Water bottle.
- Any personal equipment you wish to bring (bats, helmet, batting gloves) – remember to label everything!
- Note: All sports equipment (baseballs, footballs, soccer balls, etc.) will be provided.
A Day at Camp!
Every day at camp will be different, but a typical day is set out below. Prior to the first day of camp, families will receive a schedule outlining which sports will be taught on which days. Our coaches make an effort to strike a balance between teaching the necessary skills for campers to improve at each sport and facilitating games and competitions where campers have an opportunity to apply the skills they have learned.
Campers will be divided into groups based on age and skill level to ensure they receive proper instruction and are challenged by each activity!
If a camper needs to be dropped off before 8:30am, we offer extended care from 8:00am for a small additional fee.
From 8:30-9:00am, parents will drop off their children and sign in with our staff. Short activities such as dodge ball, soccer, football and trivia will take place until camp begins at 9:00am.
Coaches will lead stretching and some fun warm up games to get campers ready for the day.
Campers will be divided into teams and instructors will facilitate soccer games and competitions.
Campers will gather for a short water and snack break.
Instructors will focus on a specific skill (ie. throwing, catching or hitting) and tailor a lesson plan and drills to the particular skill being taught.
Campers must bring a lunch to camp everyday (nut free!). After finishing their lunch, campers will get a chance to participate in organized lunch time activities.
Flag Football Skills
Instructors will focus on a specific skill (ie. throwing, receiving, defense) and tailor a lesson plan and drills to the particular skill being taught, and each age group.
A quick water and snack break will be taken.
Flag Football Tournament
Instructors will facilitate a flag football tournament consisting of 15 minute, 5 on 5 games.
Camper Pick Up
Formal camp activities end at 3:30pm. Parents are welcome to pick up their children between 3:30 and 4:00pm.
If a camper cannot be picked up by 4:00pm, we offer extended care until 5:00pm for a small additional fee.