We are excited to be back for another year, offering our Multi-Sport Camp in Leaside at Bennington Heights Elementary School for Weeks 1 - 7. Our Multi-Sport Camps are recreational day camps for girls and boys age 4 to 12. Our goal is to expose campers to a wide variety of sports in order to develop fundamental movement and sport skills with an emphasis on fun, fair play and teamwork. Operating Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., we offer various sports and activities including cooperative, territory and target games as well as:
- Flag Football
- Ball Hockey
Join us for an active week where campers get to try out a variety of different sports!
|Week #||2024 Dates||Age||Day||Drop Off||Pick Up||Location||Early Bird Price /Week||Sign up!|
|1*||July 2 - 5||4 - 12||Tues - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||Bennington Heights Elementary||$285.60 +HST||Register|
|2||July 8 -12||4 - 12||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||Bennington Heights Elementary||$357 +HST||Register|
|3||July 15 - 19||4 - 12||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||Bennington Heights Elementary||$357 +HST||Register|
|4||July 22 - 26||4 - 12||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||Bennington Heights Elementary||$357 +HST||Register|
|5||July 29 – Aug 2||4 - 12||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||Bennington Heights Elementary||$357 +HST||Register|
|6*||Aug 6 - 9||4 - 12||Tues - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||Bennington Heights Elementary||$285.60 +HST||Register|
|7||Aug 12 - 16||4 - 12||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||Bennington Heights Elementary||$357 +HST||Register|
Take advantage of our Early Bird pricing of $357/week (+HST) available until January 15th!
Weeks 1 (July 2 - 5) and 6 (August 6 - 9) are short four-day weeks due to Canada Day Long Weekend (Monday July 1) and the Civic Holiday (Monday August 5). As a result, the price for this week will be prorated accordingly.
- We offer Multi-Sibling and Multi-Week discounts. A discount of $75 will be applied to the second week/sibling registration. Any additional registration after the second week/sibling registration will be discounted $75.
- Note that these discounts will be applied between different sports camps and locations (ie. Baseball, Flag Football, Multi-Sport, Soccer and Basketball) but if you're registering in a separate transaction the discount will not automatically apply and you will need to call us at (416) 619-1224 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure the discount is correctly applied.
- You have the option to defer payment until May 1st. Payment will not be required in full until May 1st.
- Drop your child off as early as 8AM and pick-up between 4PM - 5PM for an additional $75/week per child.
- Applicable Taxes: all fees are subject to 13% HST
- Please click here for information about our cancellation policy and payment options.
In case it rains, we have access to Bennington Heights Elementary School. If it is raining in the morning or afternoon, drop off and pick up will take place at the entrance to the school.
- Camp T-Shirt
- FUN Fridays
- Prizes and Giveaways
- Outstanding Coaches
What to Bring
- Lunch/Snacks: All campers must bring their own lunch and snacks. Please note we are a nut-free camp.
- Sunscreen and hat.
- Athletic clothing.
- Running shoes.
- Water bottle.
- Any personal equipment you wish to bring (gloves, balls, etc.) - remember to label everything!
- Note: All sports equipment (footballs, basketballs and bats, etc.) will be provided.
A day at Camp!
Every day at camp will be different, but a typical day is set out below. Prior to the first day of camp, families will receive a schedule outlining which sports will be taught on which days. Our coaches make an effort to strike a balance between teaching the necessary skills for campers to improve at each sport and facilitating games and competitions where campers have an opportunity to apply the skills they have learned.
Campers will be divided into groups based on age and skill level to ensure they receive proper instruction and are challenged by each activity!
If a camper needs to be dropped off before 8:30am, we offer extended care from 8:00am for a small additional fee.
From 8:30 - 9:00am, parents will drop off their children and sign in with our staff. Short activities such as dodge ball, soccer, football and trivia will take place until camp begins at 9:00am.
Coaches will lead stretching and some fun warm up games to get campers ready for the day.
Campers will be divided into teams and instructors will facilitate soccer games and competitions.
Campers will gather for a short water and snack break.
Instructors will focus on a specific skill (ie. throwing, catching, or hitting) and tailor a lesson plan and drills to the particular skill being taught.
After finishing their lunch, campers will get a chance to participate in organized lunch time activities.
Instructors will focus on a specific skill (ie. shooting, dribbling or passing) and tailor a lesson plan and drills to the particular skill being taught.
A quick water and snack break will be taken.
Instructors will facilitate a basketball tournament consisting of 15 minute, 5 on 5 games.
Formal camp activities end at 3:30pm. Parents are welcome to pick up their children between 3:30 and 4:00pm.
If a camper cannot be picked up by 4:00pm, we offer extended care until 5:00pm for a small additional fee.