Cancellations by Participants
As per the registration’s waiver form, cancellations received by True North Sports Camps in writing, for each registered athlete:
- in excess of 1 month in advance of the camp or clinic start date: a refund will be issued, subject to a $35 cancellation fee.
- in excess of 2 weeks in advance of the camp or clinic start date: a refund will be issued, subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
- in excess of 1 week in advance of the camp or clinic start date: a refund will be issued, subject to a $75 cancellation fee.
- less than 1 week in advance of the camp or clinic start date: a refund will be issued, subject to a $100 cancellation fee.
- within 48 hours of the camp or clinic start date: no refund will be issued.
Cancellations by True North due to a positive COVID-19 test
In the event True North has to cancel all or part of a program due to a positive COVID-19 test, True North will provide all families with a full refund for the amount paid (or pro-rated if the program has already started).
In the event True North has to cancel all or part of a program, for any reason whatsoever, families will be given advance notice and provided with a full credit for the amount paid (or pro-rated if the program has already started) or families can apply for a refund which will be subject to a $25 admin fee.
Cancellations by Participants:
In the event of a cancellation of a Mini Camp program by a host family, for any reason, all fees paid are non-refundable. While the number of participants within your Mini Camp may change between the date of payment and the start of the Mini Camp, the fees for the program are a flat rate and therefore, no adjustments will be made to the price. Should you wish to replace or add a participant to your Mini Camp after registration has already occurred, contact our office for assistance.
Except as otherwise set out below, no refunds or credits will be provided to a participant who misses part or all of a Mini Camp.
Please note that there are no fees to transfer your Mini Camp week but it is unlikely that we will be able to accommodate a transfer based on the current demand and capacity of our Mini Camp programs.
Cancellations by True North:
If True North has to cancel a Mini Camp before the program commences due to, but not limited to, any of the following reasons, all fees paid will be fully refunded:
- A staff member is unable to work the Mini Camp and True North is unable to provide a replacement staff
- Public health restrictions change such that we are no longer allowed to run the Mini Camp
If a Mini Camp is cancelled by True North after it has already started (which would occur, for example, if anyone in the Mini Camp were to test positive or be suspected of having COVID-19), a prorated refund will be provided for any fees paid.
In the event of inclement weather, we will be providing prorated credits only if there are 2 or more camp days cancelled due to weather – no credits or refunds will be otherwise provided due to weather cancellations.
Fall and Spring Clinics:
Cancellations by Participants- In the event a participant would like to cancel their registration in a fall t-ball league program, whether before or after the program has started, a full credit for the amount paid (or pro-rated if the program has already started) will be provided. No refunds will be provided to cancellations requested by participants at any time.
Cancellations by True North - In the event True North has to cancel all or part of a program, for any reason whatsoever, the following credit / refund policy will apply:
- Partial session cancellation (i.e. inclement weather presents itself mid-way through a session one week) = no credits or refunds provided
- 1 - 2 full sessions cancelled = a credit for the cancelled sessions will be provided
- 3 - 5 full sessions cancelled = families can elect to receive either a credit or refund for the cancelled sessions
Please note that credits are transferable among siblings, can be used for any of our future programs and never expire.
Our fall and spring programs take place outdoors and will run in both rain and shine, as long as it is safe to do so.