Elite Baseball Camp at Bond Park (in North York) is an advanced baseball program for girls and boys ages 9 to 14 years old who are currently playing at the rep level. Operating Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Elite Camp focuses on superior skill development and is geared towards players committed to taking their game to the next level. Our goal is to create an environment modeled after high-school and elite level teams, by providing tailored instruction and a high volume of repetitions. In addition, our expert staff provide constructive feedback through video instruction and individual scouting reports.
|Week #||Dates||Day||Drop Off Time||Pick Up Time||Extended Care||Location||Sign Up!|
|Week 4||July 20 – 24||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||8:00am - 5:00pm||Bond Park||Register|
|Week 5||July 27 – 31||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||8:00am - 5:00pm||Bond Park||Register|
|Week 6*||August 4 – 7||Tues - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||8:00am - 5:00pm||Bond Park||Register|
|Week 7||August 10 - 14||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||8:00am - 5:00pm||Bond Park||Register|
|Week 8||August 17 - 21||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||8:00am - 5:00pm||Bond Park||Register|
|Week 9||August 24 - 28||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||8:00am - 5:00pm||Bond Park||Register|
*Indicates a 4-day week due to the Civic Holiday (Monday August 6)
Your first registration at Elite Camp will cost $365. Week 6 (August 4 - 7) is a short four-day week due to the Civic Holiday (Mon. August 3). As a result, this week cost $292/child.
- We offer Multi-Sibling and Multi-Week discounts. Any additional weeks of camp (whether for the same child or a sibling) will be discounted by $60/week.
- Note that these discounts will be applied between different sports camps and locations (ie. Baseball, Flag Football, Multi-Sport, Soccer and Basketball).
- Drop your child off as early as 8AM and pick-up between 4PM - 5PM for an additional $75/week per child.
- Register before Jan. 31st and receive our Early Bird price of $292/wk (plus HST)! Please note our 4-day week Early Bird pricing is $233.60/wk (plus HST) for Week 6.
- Applicable Taxes: all fees are subject to 13% HST
- Please click here for information about our cancellation policy and payment options.
In case it rains, we have access to the Bond Park Clubhouse where we are able to run indoor programming.
- Scouting Reports
- Video instruction: slow motion video feedback
- A one-on-one lesson for each camper
- Supplementary instructional sessions (arm care, mental skills, etc.)
- Staff of accomplished university and elite team level coaches and players
- Goal setting session on Monday with position-specific instructor
- Camp T-Shirt
- Prizes and Giveaways
Campers will be grouped by primary position and set a baseball related goal on Monday with their position-specific instructor. Scouting reports will include a preliminary assessment, an end-of-week report and a goal update. Our objective is to help players understand and experience the impact of goal setting.
Campers will participate in supplementary instructional sessions throughout the week designed to help develop the ‘complete’ baseball player addressing topics such as mental skills and arm care.
What to Bring
- Lunch/Snacks: All campers must bring their own lunch and snacks. Please note we are a nut-free camp.
- Baseball glove and other personal equipment (helmet, batting gloves, bats, etc.).
- Protective athletic cup is recommended.
- Baseball cleats.
- Proper baseball pants are required.
- Water bottle, sunscreen and a hat.
- Note: All baseballs, bats and other equipment will be provided.
A Week at Camp!
|8:30 - 9:15||Pre-camp Activities||Pre-camp Activities||Pre-camp Activities||Pre-camp Activities||Pre-camp Activities|
|9:15 - 9:45||Introductory Talk
|9:45 - 10:00||Run/Stretch/Throw
|Scouting Report Breakdown
Defence Talk with PSI’s
|Hitting Strategy Talk||Primary Defensive Stations||PSI scouting|
|10:00 - 10:45||Primary position grouping and scouting||Primary Defensive Stations
(10:00 – 11:00)
|Situation-Specific Hitting Stations||Primary Defensive Stations||Gold Glove|
|10:45 - 11:00||Goal Setting||Break
|11:00 - 12:00||Hitting Stations||Secondary Defensive Stations
|Situation-Specific Hitting Stations||Secondary Defensive Stations||Homerun Derby
|12:00 - 12:30||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch|
|12:30 – 1:30||Game Prep Strategies||Arm Health||Mental Skills Talk||Situational Strategies||Skills Relay|
|1:30 - 3:30||Hitting Stations & Games||Inter-camp Games
(Practice time for teams)
Hitting Games (Practice time for teams)
|Rundowns/Bacha Tourney (Slip n’ slide if hot)