We offer a Multi-Sport Camp in Forest Hill at Memorial Park for Weeks 8 & 9. Our Multi-Sport Camps are recreational day camps for girls and boys age 4 to 12. Our goal is to expose campers to a wide variety of sports in order to develop fundamental movement and sport skills with an emphasis on fun, fair play and teamwork. Operating Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., we offer various sports and activities including cooperative, territory and target games as well as:
- Flag Football
- Ball Hockey
Join us for an active week where campers get to try out a variety of different sports!
Your first registration at Multi-Sport Camp will cost $395.
- We offer Multi-Sibling and Multi-Week discounts. Any additional weeks of camp (whether for the same child or a sibling) will be discounted by $60/week.
- Note that these discounts will automatically be applied between different sports camps and locations (ie. Baseball, Flag Football, Multi-Sport, Soccer and Basketball).
- Drop your child off as early as 8AM and pick-up between 4PM - 5PM for an additional $75/week per child.
- Applicable Taxes: all fees are subject to 13% HST
- Please click here for information about our cancellation policy and payment options.
Location (Memorial Park: Weeks 8 - 9)
In case it rains, we have access to Forest Hill Memorial Arena, located next door to Memorial Park. We are able to use one of the two ice surfaces (which is not frozen in the summer) for physical activity and sport instruction. If it is raining in the morning or afternoon, drop off and pick up will take place at the entrance to the arena.
- Camp T-Shirt
- FUN Fridays
- Prizes and Giveaways
- Outstanding Coaches
What to Bring
- Lunch/Snacks: All campers must bring their own lunch and snacks. Please note we are a nut-free camp.
- Sunscreen and hat.
- Athletic clothing.
- Running shoes.
- Water bottle.
- Any personal equipment you wish to bring (gloves, balls, etc.) - remember to label everything!
- Note: All sports equipment (footballs, basketballs and bats, etc.) will be provided.
A day at Camp!
Every day at camp will be different, but a typical day is set out below. Prior to the first day of camp, families will receive a schedule outlining which sports will be taught on which days. Our coaches make an effort to strike a balance between teaching the necessary skills for campers to improve at each sport and facilitating games and competitions where campers have an opportunity to apply the skills they have learned.
Campers will be divided into groups based on age and skill level to ensure they receive proper instruction and are challenged by each activity!
If a camper needs to be dropped off before 8:30am, we offer extended care from 8:00am for a small additional fee.
From 8:30 - 9:00am, parents will drop off their children and sign in with our staff. Short activities such as dodge ball, soccer, football and trivia will take place until camp begins at 9:00am.
Coaches will lead stretching and some fun warm up games to get campers ready for the day.
Campers will be divided into teams and instructors will facilitate soccer games and competitions.
Campers will gather for a short water and snack break.
Instructors will focus on a specific skill (ie. throwing, catching, or hitting) and tailor a lesson plan and drills to the particular skill being taught.
After finishing their lunch, campers will get a chance to participate in organized lunch time activities.
Instructors will focus on a specific skill (ie. shooting, dribbling or passing) and tailor a lesson plan and drills to the particular skill being taught.
A quick water and snack break will be taken.
Instructors will facilitate a basketball tournament consisting of 15 minute, 5 on 5 games.
For camp activities end at 3:30pm. Parents are welcome to pick up their children between 3:30 and 4:00pm.
If a camper cannot be picked up by 4:00pm, we offer extended care until 5:00pm for a small additional fee.