True North Soccer Camp at Memorial (in Forest Hill) is a recreational day camp for girls and boys of all skill levels, ages 4 to 12 years old. Operating Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Memorial Park, the program is designed to teach campers the fundamentals of soccer, while introducing advanced skill development for more experienced players (i.e. spacing, player support and ball movement). Our goal is to ensure that each and every camper has fun and learns new skills!
Most importantly, our amazing coaches foster the memorable summer camp experience and confidence-building environment that makes True North Sports Camps unique. This summer, come find out what makes our soccer camp so special!
|Week #||Date||Age||Day||Drop Off||Pick Up||Location||Price / Week||Sign Up!|
|1||July 4 - 8||4 - 12||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||Memorial Park||$395 + HST||Register|
|2||July 11 – 15||4 - 12||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||Memorial Park||$395 + HST||Register|
|3||July 18 - 22||4 - 12||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||Memorial Park||$395 + HST||Register|
|4||July 25 – 29||4 - 12||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||Memorial Park||$395 + HST||Register|
|5||Aug 1 – 5||4 - 12||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||Memorial Park||$395 + HST||Register|
|6||Aug 8 - 12||4 - 12||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||Memorial Park||$395 + HST||Register|
|7||Aug 15 – 19||4 - 12||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||Memorial Park||$395 + HST||Register|
Your first registration at Soccer Camp will cost $395.
- We offer Multi-Sibling and Multi-Week discounts. Any additional weeks of camp (whether for the same child or a sibling) will be discounted by $60/week. These discounts will be applied between different sports camps and locations (ie. Baseball, Flag Football, Multi-Sport, Soccer and Basketball).
- Please note that this camp operates on the Civic Holiday Monday (August 2nd). If you will be attending for only 4 days that week, you can use the ""CIVIC22" discount code to receive 10% off your registration.
- Drop your child off as early as 8AM and pick-up between 4PM - 5PM for an additional $75/week per child.
- Applicable Taxes: all fees are subject to 13% HST
- Please click here for information about our cancellation policy and payment options.
In case it rains, we have access to Forest Hill Memorial Arena, located next door to Memorial Park. We are able to use one of the two ice surfaces (which is not frozen in the summer) for physical activity and soccer instruction. If it is raining in the morning or afternoon, drop off and pick up will take place at the entrance to the arena.
- Scouting Reports
- Outstanding Coaches
- Weekly Tournament
- Camp T-Shirt
- FUN Fridays
- Prizes and Giveaways
At the end of each week, players will receive a personalized Scouting Report detailing their strengths and areas for improvement. Players will be scouted on their dribbling, passing, shooting and defense, giving them an opportunity to demonstrate what they learned throughout the week.
What to Bring
- Lunch/Snacks: All campers must bring their own lunch and snacks. Please note we are a nut-free camp.
- Sunscreen and hat.
- Athletic shoes (soccer cleats are allowed but not necessary - plastic spikes only).
- T-shirt, jersey or singlet.
- Water bottle.
- Note: All soccer balls and other equipment will be provided.
A Day at Camp!
If a camper needs to be dropped off before 8:30am, we offer extended care from 8:00am for a small additional fee.
From 8:30 - 9:00am, parents will drop off their children and sign in with our staff. Fun activities such as world cup, four corners and kickball will take place until camp begins at 9:00am.
Instructors will lead campers through a warm up and dynamic stretching
Skill Groups: All campers are divided into Skill Groups based on age and skill level. Campers will move from station to station with their group throughout the week.
Stations: Each day of the week features stations designed to focus on a specific range of skills. Types of stations include: dribbling, shooting and game-play scenarios (i.e. 2-on-2 and 3-on-3).
Campers will gather for a short water and snack break.
Skill Groups will continue rotating through their stations. See 9:15-10:30am for more details!
After finishing their lunch, campers will get a chance to participate in organized lunch time activities.
Competitions and Activities
After lunch, friendly competitions and activities will take place. Contests include “Hot-Shot”, "Beat the Keeper" and "All-Up". This is an opportunity for campers to have some fun and try out their new skills.
A quick water and snack break will be taken.
On Monday campers will be divided into teams each coached by an instructor. The teams compete in a round-robin tournament from Monday to Thursday and battle for the Championship on Friday afternoon.
Formal camp activities end at 3:30pm. Parents are welcome to pick up their children between 3:30 and 4:00pm.
If a camper cannot be picked up by 4:00pm, we offer extended care until 5:00pm for a small additional fee.