Elite Camp is an advanced baseball program for girls and boys ages 9 to 14 years old who are currently playing at the rep level. Operating Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Sentinel Park, Elite Camp focuses on superior skill development and is geared towards players committed to taking their game to the next level. Our goal is to create an environment modeled after high-school and elite level teams, by providing tailored instruction and a high volume of repetitions. In addition, our expert staff provide constructive feedback through video instruction and individual scouting reports.
True North Sports Camps’ baseball programs are run by North Toronto Baseball Camp, which was started by the founders of True North Sports Camps. A staple in the Toronto community since 2007!
|Week #||Dates||Day||Drop Off Time||Pick Up Time||Extended Care||Location||Sign Up|
|Week 3||July 16 – 20||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||4:00 - 5:00pm||Sentinel Park||Register|
|Week 4||July 23 – 27||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||4:00 - 5:00pm||Sentinel Park||Register|
|Week 5||July 30 – August 3||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||4:00 - 5:00pm||Sentinel Park||Register|
|Week 6||August 7 – 10||Tues - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||4:00 - 5:00pm||Sentinel Park||Register|
|Week 7||August 13 - 17||Mon - Fri||8:30 - 9:00am||3:30 - 4:00pm||4:00 - 5:00pm||Sentinel Park||Register|
Your first registration at Elite Camp will cost $360. Week 6 (August 7 - 10) is a short four-day week due to the Civic Holiday Monday. As a result, this week cost $288/child.
- We offer Multi-Sibling and Multi-Week discounts. Any additional weeks of camp (whether for the same child or a sibling) will be discounted by $60/week.
- Note that these discounts will automatically be applied between different sports camps (ie. Baseball, Flag Football, Multi-Sport, Soccer and Basketball).
- Extended care is available from 4PM - 5PM for an additional $65 per week per child.
- We operate an optional depot bus service if you need help with pick up and/or drop off at the rate of $70 per week per child. Discounts are available if you need both bus service and extended care. Please see Transportation for more information.
- Applicable Taxes: registration fees are subject to 13% HST
- Please click here for information about our cancellation policy and payment options.
In case it rains, we have access to the school next door, where campers will play baseball-related games and activities. In addition, instructors will lead discussions on offensive and defensive strategies and provide video based feedback to campers.
We operate optional depot bus service if you need help with pick up and/or drop off. Please see Transportation for more information.
- Scouting Reports
- Video instruction: slow motion video feedback
- A one-on-one lesson for each camper
- Supplementary instructional sessions (arm care, mental skills, etc.)
- Staff of accomplished university and elite team level coaches and players
- Goal setting session on Monday with position-specific instructor
- Camp T-Shirt
- Prizes and Giveaways
Campers will be grouped by primary position and set a baseball related goal on Monday with their position-specific instructor. Scouting reports will include a preliminary assessment, an end-of-week report and a goal update. Our objective is to help players understand and experience the impact of goal setting.
Campers will participate in supplementary instructional sessions throughout the week designed to help develop the ‘complete’ baseball player addressing topics such as mental skills and arm care.
What to Bring
- Lunch/Snacks: All campers must bring their own lunch and snacks. Please note we are a nut-free camp.
- Baseball glove and other personal equipment (helmet, batting gloves, bats, etc.).
- Protective athletic cup is recommended.
- Baseball cleats.
- Proper baseball pants are required.
- Water bottle, sunscreen and a hat.
- Note: All baseballs, bats and other equipment will be provided.
A Week at Camp!
|8:45 - 9:15||Pre-camp Activities||Pre-camp Activities||Pre-camp Activities||Pre-camp Activities||Pre-camp Activities|
|9:15 - 9:45||Introductory Talk
|9:45 - 10:00||Run/Stretch/Throw
|Scouting Report Breakdown
Defence Talk with PSI’s
|Hitting Strategy Talk||Primary Defensive Stations||PSI scouting|
|10:00 - 10:45||Primary position grouping and scouting||Primary Defensive Stations
(10:00 – 11:00)
|Situation-Specific Hitting Stations||Primary Defensive Stations||Gold Glove|
|10:45 - 11:00||Goal Setting||Break
|11:00 - 12:00||Hitting Stations||Secondary Defensive Stations
|Situation-Specific Hitting Stations||Secondary Defensive Stations||Homerun Derby
|12:00 - 12:30||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch|
|12:30 – 1:30||Game Prep Strategies||Arm Health||Mental Skills Talk||Situational Strategies||Skills Relay|
|1:30 - 3:05||Hitting Stations & Games||Inter-camp Games
(Practice time for teams)
Hitting Games (Practice time for teams)
|Rundowns/Bacha Tourney (Slip n’ slide if hot)